Tropical Zing Fish
For the perfect Spring lunch try this super healthy, fresh and tasty fish dish made with our yummy Tropical Zing sauce. Its mild, sweet and zingy with a tropical twist from pineapple, lime, ginger and a hint of jalapeno!
- 4 Snapper Fillets
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- 1/2 cup pineapple pieces
- 1/2 cup mango pieces
- squeeze of lime juice
- 2 long red chilli’s finely sliced
- handful of finely sliced spring onion or finely diced red onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Tropical Zing Chilli Sauce
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate or frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Brush both sides of the fish evenly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish on the barbecue plate or fry-pan and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 3 minutes each side or until the flesh flakes when tested with a fork.
To make your delicious dressing/salsa, combine all the ingredients into a bowl and gently toss to combine. Pour over your fish before serving.
A simple salad on the side is all you need to complete this super healthy, fresh and tasty dish. A little splash of a good balsamic on the side takes it up another level too.