Peanut Brittle with Beer and Reaper
For a fiery snack experience try out this hot beer peanut brittle. Be careful!
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Brush a baking tray with oil to lightly grease and then line with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the beer and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Add the peanuts and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Fever Chilli Paste and salt.
- Spread the peanut mixture over the prepared tray. Bake in oven, stirring every 5 minutes, for 15 minutes or until crisp.
- Sprinkle Chocolate Cocoa Powder over while its still warm and set aside to cool completely.
- Break into pieces to serve.
Adapted Recipe from Fire House Chilli