Spicy Mexi Bean Salad
Its healthy! Our easy spicy Mexican salad, great as a side for Taco Tuesday.
- Chop your capsicum and onion.
- Drain beans and corn kernals, rinse under water until clear.
- Combine beans, capsicum, onion, corn into a bowl. (you could also add any other crunchy fresh veggies here)
- In a container or jug with a lid, combine the lime juice, pepper sauce, cumin and salt. Seal with lid and give it a good shake.
- Pour dressing over the salad and cool in fridge for 20-30 mins.
- Add chopped avocado and gently toss through the salad before serving.