Chicken Pasta Bake
Not your average Chicken pasta bake! Cobra Chilli’s Black Truffle sauce takes an average pasta bake to a fancy dinner bake at home!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500g Chicken Breast, diced
- 1 packet fettucine or your preferred type
- handful of sliced mushrooms and shallots to garnish
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese or mix equal parts with mozarella cheese
- 600ml cream
- 500ml water
- 1/3 cup Cobra Chilli Black Truffle Chilli Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200c conventional (180c fan forced)
- Using a lasagna dish or similar put stock cubes, water, cream, Black Truffle Sauce and mix to combine. Add pasta to mixture ensuring that it is completely covered by liquid mix.
- In a hot pan, sear the chicken breast in olive oil and garlic until sealed then add to the dish with pasta and liquid mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20mins, stir and bake for a further 10 minutes uncovered. If you like your pasta a little more than al dente, add a little more water initially and bake for a further 10 minutes covered.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cheese on top and serve!