Rosella Glaze Pork Ribs
There is simply no way to look elegant eating pork ribs. Just accept you will have very sticky fingers, sauce smeared on your face and a huge messy smile of satisfaction!
- Lay your ribs onto a large tray and massage 1/3 of glaze onto both sides of the ribs (mostly on the meaty side). Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F (all oven types).
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until the meat is pretty tender.
- Remove from oven, turn up to 180°C/350°F.
- Remove foil and drizzle ribs with olive oil, return to oven for 15 mins.
- Line a new tray with foil and baking paper on top.
- Remove ribs from oven and transfer to the new tray placing the bony side up and pour over the juices and 1/3 of glaze.
- Bake for 10 mins and then remove.
- Turn ribs over so the meaty side is up and pour final 1/3 of glaze over the ribs and cook for a final 10 mins for that final juicy finish.
Choose ribs that are juicy and fatty, avoid ribs that are cut so close to the bone on both sides there’s barely any meat.