Red Coconut Chilli Stew
- 1 dozen prawns or 500g diced chicken breast
- 1 x 400g tin tomatoes
- 2 x red capsicums, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbs Cobra Chilli Habanero Chilli Sauce
- 1 400ml tin coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- Heat 1tbs of coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the diced onion, red capsicum, garlic and spices and sauté for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the chicken, if using, and brown for 5 minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, bring to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the Cobra Chilli Habanero Chilli Sauce and coconut milk.
- Bring to a simmer again, then add the prawns (if using) or, and simmer until just cooked through.
- Remove the pot from the heat, add the lime juice, and adjust to taste with more lime or chilli sauce.