Pork Belly Glaze Baked
Pork belly is essentially “better bacon” and satisfies our carnal urge for fat. However, it is a greater culinary experience with each succulent and tender bite.
- In a bowl add the pork belly pieces and toss to coat liberally with the sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 200c degrees
- Prepare a baking tray by lining it with parchment paper or grease with olive oil
- Arrange the pork bell on the baking tray, be careful not to overlap pieces
- Bake for 30 minutes and then remove
- Turn each piece over and bake for a further 30 minutes or until cooked
- Remove from oven and serve immediately
Optional: For something extra special!
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onions – add to pork pieces in the last ten minutes of cooking.