Moroccan Harissa Chicken
Originally from North Africa, harissa is a delicious red pepper paste that contains mainly chilli and with the added Fresh Capsicum, tomato, lemon and garlic, caraway Seed, cumin Seed, and paprika it really stands out in a fusion of tantalizing flavour.
Serve up dinner super fast with this easy and very tasty dish – YUM!
- 500gms chicken thigh (chopped into cubes)
- 3 tbspn Moroccan Harissa Paste
- 1/4 Lemon
- Chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- Coat generously and rub the Moroccan Harissa paste into the chopped chicken
- Leave in fridge to marinate for at least an hour (overnight is best)
- Fry or bake chicken until cooked
- Serve with cooked rice
- Sprinkle over some coriander leaves
- Squeeze lemon over dish before serving
- Serves 2-3