Fresh, Easy and delicious! Guacamole is so versatile, great on its own as a snack with carrots sticks or serve with tortilla chips, also makes a healthy sandwich spread and its the perfect addition to nachos or tacos of course. Enjoy the taste of summer with this one!
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno (seeds removed and finely chopped)
- 1 tbs Tijuana Tango Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1 Roma tomato (seeds removed and chopped)
Remove avocado flesh and place in large bowl
Mash the avocados with a fork to your preferred consistency
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine
Taste and adjust the ingredients as needed.
Guacamole tastes best chilled, so refrigerate for about 20 minutes before serving. This time also allows the flavors to meld.
Serve with tortilla chips, fresh veggies, tacos or nachos
Recipe adapted by Cobra Chilli from KristinesKitchenblog.com