Fresh, Easy and delicious! Guacamole is so versatile, great on its own as a snack with carrots sticks or serve with tortilla chips, also makes a healthy sandwich spread and its the perfect addition to nachos or tacos of course. Enjoy the taste of summer with this one!
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno (seeds removed and finely chopped)
- 1 tbs Tijuana Tango Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1 Roma tomato (seeds removed and chopped)
- Remove avocado flesh and place in large bowl
- Mash the avocados with a fork to your preferred consistency
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine
- Taste and adjust the ingredients as needed.
- Guacamole tastes best chilled, so refrigerate for about 20 minutes before serving. This time also allows the flavors to meld.
- Serve with tortilla chips, fresh veggies, tacos or nachos
Recipe adapted by Cobra Chilli from KristinesKitchenblog.com