Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges
- 1kg sweet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Cobra Chilli Habanero or Red Jalapeño Chilli Sauce
- Himalayan salt, and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the melted coconut oil with the Cobra Chilli Habanero or Red Jalapeño Chilli Sauce
- Toss the sweet potato wedges with the sauce.
- Lay the wedges on the lined baking tray and bake in the preheat oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Season lightly with Himalayan salt and black pepper
- Serve immediately with a side of Cobra Chilli Red Jalapeño Chilli Sauce