Crab Cake Benedict
Crab is usually only seen on a fancy restaurant menu but now you can showcase it at your place! With crab and lobster becoming way more available through supermarkets now there’s no excuse not to posh it up with this super easy recipe. Turn this recipe into a special dinner with some special greens or a fancy breakfast with poached eggs, take your pick 🙂
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp scotch B Pepper sauce
- Pinch Kosher salt and ground black pepper to season
- 500gms crab meat
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tbs fresh parsley chopped
- olive oil for cooking
- Lemon wedges
Click here for our awesome hollandaise sauce
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, egg, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and pepper sauce, season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together crab meat, panko crumbs, and parsley. Fold in mayo mixture, then form into 8 patties.
- In a large fry pan over a medium to high heat, coat your pan with oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add crab cakes and cook, in batches, until golden and crispy, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce (optional) but highly recommended!!!